Monday, October 12, 2009

When I take a picture with my phone and email it to myself, how do I get my email to store these pics for me?

I made a folder in my email to hold my pics in, but now my email wont let me look at them. Is there an easier way to see my pics? Where should I send them?
When I take a picture with my phone and email it to myself, how do I get my email to store these pics for me?
You can Download your pics to your PC from your email account as attachment files.





If your recent email service does not let you download them, send them to Yahoo mail, which allow you to download.





You's better use a profesional software to send your pictures on this case.





Try Google Picasa, 100% free and easy to use.


With Picasa, you can organize your pictures on your computer easily, Share your pics with friends by sending email, Edit your pics, making many special effects only by one click.





Here to download for free:


http://picasa.ifastnet.com





Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment