Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I send a picture from my photo album to email it to someone?

How do I send a scanned photo to email it to someone?
How do I send a picture from my photo album to email it to someone?
When you scan the picture, you should be given a choice of where to send it to. Some scanners may even give you the option to scan it to email. But the for sure way is to scan it and save it to disc in your "My Pictures" folder. Then when you go to email compose click on "attach files" button just below the subject bar. Then click the browse button on file 1, you will get a directory of your computer, find the pic and click it, and then click open. Click attach files and wait for it to upload. This can be from 5 minutes to an hour! Depending on file size, computer, and connection speed. Compose your email, hit send and you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment