Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to download my picture's in my email to my documents so I can view them?

I sent my pictures from my phone to my email and I want to download them form my Yahoo mail to my documents
I want to download my picture's in my email to my documents so I can view them?
When you click on the file, you will need to click on Download File.





You will then be asked 'Open', Save', Cancel'. Click on 'Save'.





Then select "My Documents' and then click on the folder you want the picture placed in.





Rename the picture now (if you want). Click 'Save'.





Select 'Open' if you want to view the picture.


Select 'Open Folder' if you want to open the folder that the picture was transferred to.


Select 'Cancel' if you want to return to Mail.
Reply:A Yahoo posting suggests that you disable scanning attachments in your anti virus software.If that fails go back to classic mail Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment