Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I remove the outline color around the picture that I linked to a website on my email to friends?

I don't want to any color around the picture`that I link to my website, it has a ugly purple around the picture.
How can I remove the outline color around the picture that I linked to a website on my email to friends?
The ugly purple is because you have clicked or visited the link yourself, usually it would be a normal blue like links are on webpages. Unless you're using an email that can edit messages in HTML, I don't think there is a way for you to change it.





-- if you can however and want to remove the border completely, I'd suggest changing the image from what's linked such as *img src="LINK" border="0"* (replacing the *'s with the correct %26gt; brackets.) The border part in your link indicates the thickness of the link line around your image. If this is set to 0, then I am pretty sure there will be no horrible purple border.

No comments:

Post a Comment