Saturday, October 24, 2009

I email a picture to my guy friend last night?

why did it show up in my sent box.when i sent it it said it went.but it shows up here.with message saying ready to send following file or link attachment.did he get it or not.
I email a picture to my guy friend last night?
Yes, he most likely received your picture. Many e-mail programs create a copy of the e-mails sent and put it in the Sent Items folder. Through the options in the e-mail program you can disable this function if you choose. The easiest way to settle your question of whether or not your guy friend received the picture you sent is to simply send him another e-mail asking if he received it.
Reply:he got it, it just like if you forget what you sent him (like what you wrote him) you can look back there and remind yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment