Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I send a picture on my blackberry pearl straight MMS and not email?

Is it possible????I have an alltel blackberry pearl 8130....thanks
How do I send a picture on my blackberry pearl straight MMS and not email?
You're in luck because I have the pearl. First off select your camera icon. Once you click that, take a picture. There will be 4 icon options on the lower half of your screen. Go to the last icon ( the one that looks like a letter ) and select it. A new menu screen comes up that gives you the option to either





a. send as email


b. send as mms (which is what I think you wanted to do)


c. send to messenger contact


d. send to facebook





Hope I could help! If you have any questions just e-mail me at jared_fretwell@yahoo.com
german name

No comments:

Post a Comment