Monday, October 12, 2009

I want to insert clip arts pictures/sign/icons (non animated clip arts) in my email. Is their any way?

You can insert smileys from downloading/installing smileycentral.com toolbar, similarly I would like to insert cliparts pictures/graphics/icons of various categories to my mail/web page to make my presentation attractive and presentation. If you have nokia cell phone their you will find few clip arts images, I want similar style of different categories, preferably by downloading/installing clip arts toolbar. Is their any site from where i can download or any suggestion? Thanks.
I want to insert clip arts pictures/sign/icons (non animated clip arts) in my email. Is their any way?
http://www.mysmiley.net/





http://free-clipart.net/
Reply:first up, get rid of smiley central, it is known spyware/adware, you will have to download a good spyware program to get rid of it in full,


also to answer your question, try cut and pase, works well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment