Monday, October 12, 2009

I took some pictures and now I can't figure out how to send them as an attachment with my regular email.?

first of all ensure that you saved your pictures to you computer. In you email you should see a paper clip click that from there the options to browse should appear once you see the picture you want highlite the picture by clicking it and then press enter it should attached its self


If you do no see this paper clip or the word insert, go to file and a drop box will appear click on insert picture and follow the above instructions
I took some pictures and now I can't figure out how to send them as an attachment with my regular email.?
You need to download the picures onto your computer and I usually download them to my desktop. Then click on the downloaded pictures to ensure they completely downloaded and to that they open. Then go and compose your email then click on add attachments it will open up with about four lines and there will be a browze button click on it and go to desktop and then click on the picure to be sent. open the picure and it will appear on the line next to the browser button you clicked on. then on the composed email click on load attachment and it will appear on the email in about the middle of it.You can send upto 3 or 4 pics


depending on the size of them. once you see it on the email then click the send button and the pic will go with the email and your done.
hawaiian name

No comments:

Post a Comment