Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What website do I go to if I want to send a funny email or picture to my cell phone? Tell me how to do it!?

emails I'm not sure if this works but for pictures you can just e-mail your phone. The simplest way to do this is to send a text or pix message to your email (just type it into your phone like you would normally) Then reply to the email. If you want to send a picture attach a picture to the email. if you want to send text i believe you just type the text in and send it. But I haven't personally tried it and I'm not sure if it works or if there is still a character cap on the message. I believe the phone address is something like "yournumber"@vzwpics.com or something like that.
What website do I go to if I want to send a funny email or picture to my cell phone? Tell me how to do it!?
Try 3Guppies.com. You can send a picture(s) to your cell phone or a friends. As long as you know their number. Best thing is they're free. Just go to the homepage and at the bottom click on "Create Cell Phone Wallpaper" then just follow the instructions at the top. Hope this helps!





http://www.3guppies.com
Reply:I use www.mobile17.com or funformobile.com ... they are both free and work great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment