Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can you send a text/picture messsage from your cell phone to email? (Tmobile)?

I've researched it and there's a lot of helpful information regarding sending text messages via email, but I want to know if you can send a message (either text or picture) TO an email account FROM your phone. I've heard this is possible with Verizon, but not verified... but more relevantly, I have Tmobile so I'm wondering if this is possible with my carrier. Thanks!
Can you send a text/picture messsage from your cell phone to email? (Tmobile)?
Yes, this is possible. I have T-Mobile and do it all the time. Simply enter an email address instead of a phone number.





Another friend with T-Mobile and a RAZR and no special text packages does this all the time.





Verizon actually screws it up sometimes. It's always worked great with T-Mobile.
Reply:as long as you have picture messaging you can send to pic messages to emails. I'm pretty sure you cannot send sms to email.

No comments:

Post a Comment