Sunday, May 23, 2010

Im trying to email a picture?

i am trying to email some of my pics from my windows photo gallery. it tells me the host 'STMP.yahoo.com' could not be found please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. i really don't know what this means but what is my server and how do i change it? i have a hp computer and windows vista please help!
Im trying to email a picture?
i dont know buy you can use windows office past it in there and send it like a essay you could do that alot of people do that like instead of a essay past a picture and then link your mail to the office by sending a attachment or you could make a photobucked and send them the http address or link whatever that should help
Reply:Sounds like an issue with the Yahoo SMTP server. I would verify that it is not having reported issues with Yahoo.





Or if you want you can send your picture with my brothers file sending/sharing webpage. Its super easy: www.toobigforemail.com
hawaiian name

No comments:

Post a Comment