Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guys: why would you not reply to an email after you saw a picture of me?

I'm getting to know a guy and finally sent him an email. He has not email me back since then. Does he not find me attractive? or is he busy?
Guys: why would you not reply to an email after you saw a picture of me?
first no matter what almost always a guy will email you back even if he doesn't find you attractive. but you also have to understand that it takes time cause you have to wait until he checks his email an reads yours first. so just wait the usual time it takes from him to email you back if he doesn't email him once more just to make sure he got it an if he doesn't reply then then fu*k him an forget about him.
Reply:depends on how long its been and how quickly he usually replies

No comments:

Post a Comment