Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I take the picture from my email an upload that photo as my main photo?

When you go to view your pic from email, you usually have 2 options (view or save). Choose "save" and then save it in your "My Pictures" folder on your comp. You will now have it to mess with and then you can upload it just like you did your old picture onto the net. Email me if you need help.
How can I take the picture from my email an upload that photo as my main photo?
Ok...when u open your email, if the picture is attached to you then you have to open it first...but if you are able to view the picture when u open your email then you just have to right click and select "save as", save the picture into your desktop or whatever you prefer. If you want to upload as attachment, then you have to click on attachment then upload...remember to browse for the picture and click upload...hope that make sense...cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment