Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I send a picture to my cingular mobile phone from my computer using email?!?

I can easily do this by using a USB cable since I modified my razr by installing PK2Comm but I installed a program that had lots of viruses and killed my PC. I'm using the PC at work and don't want to kill it too!!! Can I send a picture?! If yes, what would be the mobile email address? It's a cingular. I know it goes something like this: 1234567891@something.com or .net!!! Thanks!!!
How can I send a picture to my cingular mobile phone from my computer using email?!?
Nobody seems to have the right answer regarding how to send an email from your PC to your mobile phone. Well, this is definitely do-able and this site is a good resource for each cell phone provider:





http://www.sms411.net/2006/07/how-to-sen...





Happy emailing-to-your-mobile-phone! :-)
Reply:Send a photo from your phone to yourself it will show the address
names and meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment